Bayo Tijani College of Education Campus, AAUA LAGOS CAMPUS, In affiliation with, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its B.Sc (Ed) Degree Part-Time/Full-Time and Sandwich programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates eligible for AAUA LAGOS CAMPUS Post UTME
- Those who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME, scored 110 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University their institution of the first choice.
- 5 O’ level credit or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
- ND/NCE, HND at not less than credit level for Direct Entry candidates
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Screening Form
- Visit https://www.aaualag.org.ng
- Register with a valid JAMB registration number, Phone Number and E-mail address.
- Make payment of N10, 500.00 only (MasterCard/Verve/Visa only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
- Proceed to the school with your credential for Physicals screening.
- Note: No admission without the physical screening at the school admission office.
AAUA LAG BSc. Degree Part-Time/Full-Time Available Courses.
SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION B.SC (EDU.) IN:
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood and Primary Education
Political Science Education
Integrated Science Education
Human Kinetics Education
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND(Upper Credit), HND(Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB(6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the College.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 25th October, 2021. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
The deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after deadline will not be considered.
Signed: DOS, Lawal Biodun BELLO, Director of Studies
NOTE: You are eligible to participate in the compulsory one year service, a graduate must be below the age of 30 years upon graduation, or else he/she will be given a Certificate of Exemption, which is also equivalent to the NYSC Discharge Certificate.