THIS DEED OF AGREEMENT
Headmaster Educational Consultancy, of Suite
50, Moyosore Aboderin Shopping Complex, Bolade Junction, Oshodi, Lagos State
(Hereinafter referred to as the “CONSULTANT” which expression shall where the context so admits include his/her Heirs, Executors, Successors-in-title and / Personal or Legal Representatives and Assigns) of the one part. of (address):
(Hereinafter referred to as the “CLIENT” which expression shall here the context so admits include his Heirs, Executors, Successors-in-title and Personal or Legal Representatives and Assigns) of the other part.
- The Client approached (transaction) part of full payment the asking for Consultant and has paid the required cost either in
- The “Consultant” has agreed to do and execute the assignment or job given to him by the “Client” on the terms and conditions of service as the Client must have been told before the latter make payment for such services. The “Client” has agreed to take upon the conditions and terms hereunder stated.
NOW THIS DEED IS WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
- That the Client must adhere strictly to the Consultant’s rules and regulations and carry out the directives of the Consultant as his/her own part of the transaction required in utmost good faith.
- That should any problem arise as a result of negligence from the side of the Client either by commission or omission, the Client shall be responsible for the consequences and will have no ground to be refunded by the Consultant.
- That the Client must not invite any third party whatsoever or whosoeve to interfere in the working of the Consultant.
- That the Client must not disrupt the pace of working of the Consultant either by comparing its work to other Consultant(s) or by causing any distraction whatsoever by any means.
- The “Client” with the object and intention of affording the “Consultant” a full and sufficient working pace hereby COVENANTS with the “Consultant” that he/she (the client) will make the prescribe payment in full as at when due and agreed.
- That if the Client default in any of the terms and conditions of service and/or any section of this agreement, he/she (client) shall forfeit the money paid so far for the service and shall not be entitled to any refund except if the Consultant deems fit to refund part of the payment out of his own voluntary will.
- THE “CONSULTANT” FOR THE INTENT THAT THE OBLIGATIONS HEREIN CONTAINED MAY CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT HEREBY COVENANTS WITH THE “CLIENT”
1.To render the service sought by the Client upon which payment have been made or agreed to be made in future in utmost good faith to the satisfaction the Client.
2.In the case of admission, in case the client did not get admitted out of circumstances beyond the control of the Consultant, the Consultant shall process the following year admission for the Client at his (consultant) own lion share cost in addition to any addition of an agreed cost on the part of the Client or as agreed by both party.
3.In case the Client cannot wait for the following year admission, the Consultant
shall refund 50% of the consultation fee and the contract remained terminated.
- PROVIDED ALWAYS AND IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
That the two parties shall abide strictly to the terms of this agreement with utmost good faith.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have executed these deed in the presents and manner hereinafter appearing the day and year first above written.
SIGNED AND DELIVERED